SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU – IN STORE, ONLINE, BY PHONE, SOCIAL MEDIA, AND EMAIL:
- Your name, title and contact details (email address, telephone number, postal address);
- Any information you include in correspondence you send to us or in forms you submit to us at our stores or when using our Site or social media pages;
- Details of your orders and purchases;
- Your marketing preferences;
- The opinions and other information you provide when responding to customer surveys and product reviews;
- Any personal information included in your entries to competitions that we run;
- Your identification information when exercising the rights that you have in relation to our processing of your personal information (see further Your rights in relation to your personal information)
- Details of any transactions between you and us;
- Voice recordings of calls you make to our customer service centre and information you give us when you contact us with a query or issue;
- Your payment card details and, in relation to certain refunds, your bank account details;
- The frequency of your use of vouchers, shopping codes and gift cards;
When you visit our Site we automatically collect:
- The frequency of your voucher, shopping code usage;
- Details of your use of our Site namely traffic data, weblogs and statistical data, including where and when you clicked on certain parts of our Site and details of the webpage from which you visited it;
- The date and time you used our Site;
- The pages you visited on our Site and how long you visited us for;
- The website address from which you accessed our website;
SECTION 2 - WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
We use your personal information for a variety of reasons when we believe we have a legitimate interest to do so and to process your personal information depending on the purposes of our use and the risks to your privacy.
You will only receive email from us if we have obtained your contact details in the course of a sale or negotiation of our products or services, and you have subscribed to receiving such direct email from us. Of course, we will only use your contact details to send you marketing emails that are based on similar products or services that you purchased from us, and you will always have the opportunity to opt out at any time. We do not share your personal information with companies that would send their marketing to you.
We use your personal information to contact you via email, online or by post (as you have indicated) with marketing information about our products, events, product launches, exciting offers and services.
You may choose to unsubscribe from receiving the marketing information from us at any time. Please see Your rights over your personal information for further details.
2.1 WHERE NECESSARY TO COMPLY WITH OUR LEGAL OBLIGATIONS
We will use your personal information to comply with our legal obligations:
- To keep a record relating the exercise of any of your rights relating to our processing of your personal information.
- To take any actions in relation to health and safety incidents required by law.
- To handle and resolve any complaints we receive relating to the services and products we provide.
2.2 WHERE NECESSARY FOR US TO PURSUE A LEGITIMATE INTEREST
We may use and process your personal information where it is necessary for us to pursue our legitimate interests as a business for the following purposes:
- Processing necessary for us to promote our business, brands and products and measure the reach and effectiveness of our campaigns;
- For analysis and insight conducted to inform our marketing strategies, and to enhance your visitor experience;
- To tailor and personalise our marketing communications based on your attributes;
- To fulfil and complete your orders, purchases and other transactions entered into with us;
- To contact you with targeted advertising delivered online through social media and other online platforms operated by other companies, unless you object. You may receive advertising based on information about you that we have provided to the platform or because, at our request, the platform has identified you as having similar attributes to the individuals whose details it has received from us. To find out more, please refer to the information provided in the help pages of the platforms on which you receive advertising from us;
- To send you an electronic communication if you have closed your browser with items in your shopping basket or requested information of interest;
- To send you electronic marketing information after you have purchased a product or service from us, made a purchasing enquiry or requested information of interest. We will only contact you with information about our own similar products and services, which we hope you will like. You have the right to object to us sending you this information at any time;
- To identify and record when you have received, opened or engaged with our Site or social media or other electronic communications
- In some cases, we may use automated methods to analyse, combine and evaluate information that you have provided to us. We collect and analyse this information in this way so that we can deliver the most appropriate customer experience to you by tailoring and making relevant all our service and communications;
- Processing necessary for us to support you with your enquiries;
- To respond to correspondence, you send to us and fulfil the requests you make to us;
- Processing necessary for us to respond to changing market conditions and the needs of our Customers;
- To analyse, evaluate and improve our products and services so that your visit and use of our Site, social media pages and stores are more useful and enjoyable (we will generally use data amalgamated from many people so that it does not identify you personally);
- To undertake market analysis and research (including contacting you with customer surveys) so that we can better understand you as a customer;
- For product development purposes;
- Processing necessary for us to operate the administrative and technical aspects of our business efficiently and effectively;
- To administer our Site, and our social media pages and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, testing, statistical purposes;
- For the prevention of fraud and other criminal activities;
- To verify the accuracy of data that we hold about you and create a better understanding of you as an account holder or visitor;
- For network and information security in order for us to take steps to protect your information against loss or damage, theft or unauthorised access;
- To comply with a request from you in connection with the exercise of your rights (for example where you have asked us not to contact you for marketing purposes, we will keep a record of this on our suppression lists in order to be able to comply with your request);
- For the purposes of corporate restructure or reorganisation or sale of our business or assets;
- For efficiency, accuracy or other improvements of our databases and systems, for example, by combining systems or consolidating records we hold about you;
- To enforce or protect our contractual or other legal rights or to bring or defend legal proceedings;
- To inform you of updates to our terms and conditions and policies;
- For other general administration including managing your queries, complaints, or claims, and to send service messages to you.
2.3 WHERE NECESSARY FOR US TO COMPLETE ORDERS AND RUN COMPETITIONS
We will use your personal information where this is necessary for us to perform our contract with you or to carry out any pre-contract steps you’ve asked us to so that you can enter into that contract, for the following purposes:
- To process your payment card or bank details when taking payment for your orders or when providing a refund;
- To process, fulfil and complete your orders, purchases and other transactions entered into with us and deliver your order;
- To run our competitions and promotions that you enter from time to time and to distribute prizes;
2.4 WHERE PROCESSING IS IN YOUR VITAL INTERESTS
We will use your personal information where this is in your vital interest to notify you of any product recall issues.
2.5 MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS:
If you have requested to receive marketing information from us, we may use your personal information to contact you by email, online or by post to notify you of special offers, promotions, competitions or new products and services. We try to adapt any marketing material that we send to you for example by notifying you of special offers or promotions that will be of relevance to you, apply to your interests and in your location (we do this by monitoring your browsing and online shopping habits and providing information on products you have viewed and related products). If you do not wish to receive communications from us, please inform us by using the unsubscribe link inside the email, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by changing your profile settings from within your account.
If you opt-out of receiving marketing communications from us, we keep your email address on our suppression list indefinitely to ensure that we comply with your wishes.
SECTION 3 - CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: 10DX GROUP d.o.o., Vita Kraigherja 5, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia.
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - SHOPIFY
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
SECTION 5 - THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - COOKIES
Here is a list of cookies that we use. We’ve listed them here so you that you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not.
_session_id, unique token, sessional, Allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc).
_shopify_visit, no data held, Persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, Used by our website provider’s internal stats tracker to record the number of visits
_shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, Counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer.
cart, unique token, persistent for 2 weeks, Stores information about the contents of your cart.
_secure_session_id, unique token, sessional
storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite If the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.
SECTION 8 - AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 10DX GROUP d.o.o., Vita Kraigherja 5, 2000 Maribor, Slovenia [Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]